Update #11 on the community Kudos program

Hello all! I'm back with some more updates about our beloved Kudos program. At least, it's beloved to me. 😉

Leader of the Pack

Leader of the Pack 2@2x.png

It's almost that time again: the quarterly leaderboard rolls over on October 1.  Make sure to reach 5,000 points by September 30 to earn your Leader of the Pack badge. And as always, the Top 10 will get a special shoutout.  (I'm personally invested in the @Brant Schroeder and @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- fight for the top spot, which may exist only in my head but is very exciting.) 

No more beta!

That's right! No more exclusive beta group or opt-in thread. We are getting ready to launch an experience which will allow any user to opt in to Kudos with one click.  You will see a new FAQ and some updates to the Kudos experience to reflect this change. Get ready to welcome more competitors to the program!  We're hoping to launch this in early October. 

Discover amazing community content

Have you checked out @Kristján Geir Mathiesen Throwback Thursday posts? Like our old favorites Friday Fun and Miscellaneous Monday, Throwback Thursday is getting a badge!

Another amazing feature on the community is the monthly community roundup from @Jimmy Seddon  You will soon be able to earn a badge for reading, liking, sharing, and following these roundups.  

Keep your eyes out for these two new badges, coming soon!

Earn your sticker

Have you participated in Shareworthy September yet? 400 points and a laptop sticker, what's not to love?  Definitely jump in there if you haven't yet; this mission expires October 1. 

I probably used 700 exclamation points in that update, as is my way. But I'm excited about these upcoming changes, and I hope you are too. ;) 

9 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2022

Thank you for sharing these amazing upcoming updates, @Monique vdB !

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2022

Thanks for this post @Monique vdB  I am...

giphy

...excited!  :)

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2022

Thanks for the update @Monique vdB!  I'm looking forward to this rolling out and all the new badges coming soon!

Like # people like this
Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
September 28, 2022

So cool the BETA is over! Thank you very much, Monique!! 💪🏼

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2022

@Monique vdB kudos for the Kudos program! Thank you for championing this effort - it's really fostered amazing engagement in the community.

Like # people like this
Tosha Liveoak September 28, 2022

BOOM! Thanks for the update @Monique vdB !  & Love the new profile pic.  That hair is gorgeous! 

Like # people like this
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2022

Thank you for inviting me in @Monique vdB this looks amazing!

And it brings back memories of Karma King T-shirts, Atlassian Answers backpacks and jackets :) 

I still have the t-shirt and the jacket :) my backpack unfortunately perished after too many travels and too many Atlassian events :)

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 28, 2022

@Peter Van de Voorde yes! The leaderboard rolls over in just a couple of days, so a fun time for you to jump in.  :)  So nice to have you back!! 

Like Peter Van de Voorde likes this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 24, 2022

Great update! 

Like Monique vdB likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events