Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thx for the invite! joinin' from my first Year in review .

Lothar January 12, 2024

Hi (I said it ;) ),

Just finished my first full year working with the Atlassian Products.

In the last year me, a colleague and a consultant from the ACA Group(Platinum Solution Partner) have been setting up Service Management with Assets and combined with Confluence for our IT Help Desk and IT knowledge base.

In between I've introduced for my team the use of Opsgenie, Software and BitBucket, and added Change Management to the Service Management.

On top we've started on additional several Service Management and Work Management projects for our 450+ employee organization that, thanks to AD sync with Atlassian Access, will take flight in the beginning of 2024.

What do I wish for in 2024?

Amazing KPI's coming from our Jira reporting pages, and even more Early Access Programs than we're already enrolled for xD

5 comments

Comment

Kris Dewachter
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2024

Welcome to the community @Lothar 

Like Tomislav Tobijas likes this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2024

Thank you for the kind words @Lothar and welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Great to see that you enrolled in the EAPs, it is a great way to provide feedback loops before general availability.

Sabine Mayer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 12, 2024

Welcome to the community @Lothar 

Hope you enjoy!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Lothar !

Hope you have great learning and sharing experiences here!

Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian community @Lothar 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events