Some new badges and points bonuses!

As a reminder, our new Welcome Badge is available for any users at level 4 or below, and will give you 200 points for responding to the most recent Welcome Wednesday post, helping kick-start your kudos journey.   welcomebadge.png
                                        Our new Talent Scout badge is available for Community Leaders and Atlassians only. They are able to mark accepted answers for other users, and help us identify great answers (and Rising Stars) across the community.   
Our Teamistry Player badge is available for all users.  To earn 100 kudos, listen to an episode of the Teamistry podcast and post a comment on one of our discussion threads here.  

There have also been a couple of points adjustments. Since we have some new Community Leader-only badges, we want to keep points opportunities balanced. Share the Love (the badge for sharing a piece of community content) is worth an extra 20 points for non-Community Leaders, and Good Answer is now worth an extra 10 points for users who are below the Gold tier. 

As you can see, we've got something for everyone in the list above! So go forth and earn some kudos. 

8 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2023

Me and my crew rolling on flashing these new badges.

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2023

@Monique vdB Thank you for sharing the information about these new and amazing badges!

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 3, 2023

Thanks @Monique vdB for these great updates! 

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 6, 2023

Thanks, Queen @Monique vdB 

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2023

That Valentine's Day badge is awesome - I'm working on getting those Likes in!

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2023

I like your comment @Dave Liao 

Like Dave Liao likes this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2023

I always love new announcements around badges and points. Thank you for always adding fun things to this great community. 💙

Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 11, 2023

Thanks @Monique vdB 

Like Monique vdB likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events