Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🦋 New: Earn a badge for social media posts!

This February, we have a brand new badge for you to earn!

The Social Butterfly badge is available for anyone who posts Atlassian related content on LinkedIn, and tags the Atlassian page.

ButterflyBadge.png

Anyone in the kudos programme has made 3 total posts about Atlassian with at least 1 post in February will be awarded the badge.

Once you’ve reached 3 posts, please comment below and we’ll be manually awarding the badges each day.

If you’re new here or you haven't joined the Atlassian Community Kudos programme yet, you can find out how to join here.

Whether you’ve achieved a new certification through Atlassian University, or you’ve got a Jira tip you want to share, we can’t wait to read your LinkedIn posts! It’s time to spread your wings and get posting!

112 comments

Comment

Imge Ünlü
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2024

I received a message saying that I've earned the Social Butterfly badge. :) 

Like # people like this
Ciara Twomey February 1, 2024

I received a comment also on my linkedin :) 

Like # people like this
Amarthiyasen February 1, 2024

Hi team, I have received a message saying that I've earned badge.

Like # people like this
Irina Mosina _TechTime_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2024

Oh I wish this badge came our sooner! I've posted so much in January about Atlassian!

Like # people like this
Sanket Parlikar _Revyz_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2024
Like # people like this
Fabricio Lescano February 2, 2024

i want the badge !

Like # people like this
Adriana Valentina Hernández Moreno
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 2, 2024

Hi! I posted my certifications on LinkedIn and got a message from Atlassian saying that I've earned this Social Butterfly badge :D!

Like # people like this
aleks_mincic
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2024

Posted about an upcoming ACE event and got this badge :)

Like # people like this
Ruchi Yadav
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 2, 2024

Got the message on LinkedIn about having gotten this badge.

Like # people like this
Rob Little February 2, 2024

yew!! Social Butterfly ++

Like # people like this
Cassie the Jira Mechanic
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2024

I received a message saying that I've earned the Social Butterfly badge on LinkedIn

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2024

giphy

New badge in da house!

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2024

I was told on LinkedIn that I had earned it!  Thanks, @Angelie Stephens for your work.

Like # people like this
Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 2, 2024

We're off to a great start! 🎉

Thank you to our first batch of Social Butterflies! The badges have been awarded for you now 😄 
@Imge Ünlü@Ciara Twomey @Amarthiyasen
@Sanket Parlikar _Revyz_@Fabricio Lescano @Adriana Valentina Hernández Moreno 
@aleks_mincic @Ruchi Yadav @Rob Little
@Cassie the Jira Mechanic @Kristján Geir Mathiesen 

@Irina Mosina _TechTime_ we hear you! We hope you'll become a social butterfly this month too 😊🦋

Like # people like this
Łukasz Przybyłowicz February 2, 2024

At last! I'm tired of being a caterpillar :)

Like # people like this
Nader Youssef
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2024

I also received the message on my linkedin :)

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 2, 2024
Like # people like this
Krimo Khermane
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 4, 2024
Like # people like this
Bill Jovcevski February 4, 2024

Hi Kudos Team - I have posted a number of LinkedIn Certifications and I am yet to receive the badge, The Atlassian Official page has also commented on my posts as well.; Would love the Butterfly badge 

Like # people like this
Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
February 5, 2024

Happy Monday! Our next batch of social butterflies have now received their badges 😁
@Łukasz Przybyłowicz , @Nader Youssef , @Stu Lees ____ REVYZ , 
@Krimo Khermane , @Bill Jovcevski 

Like # people like this
Bill Jovcevski February 5, 2024

Thankyou so much @Angelie Stephens for the social butterfly badge it’s much appreciated. Looking forward to achieving many more badges whilst I endeavour on this journey.. 🦋 🏆 

Like # people like this
Aaron Williams
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 5, 2024

I received a comment also on my linkedin :) 

Like # people like this
Rodney Nissen - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 5, 2024

Do #AtlassianCreator posts count?

Like # people like this
Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
February 5, 2024

@Aaron Williams - The badge has now been awarded for you! 😄

@Rodney Nissen - ReleaseTEAM - yes #AtlassianCreator posts do count, just please make sure to tag the Atlassian page as well to ensure that we see it! 😊

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events