Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🦋 New: Earn a badge for social media posts!

113 comments

Comment

Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 13, 2024

Hey @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ ! I've awarded the badge now 😁🦋

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2024

Wow! This badge sure has picked up some steam! So many participating; so great!

Like # people like this
Vigneswara Rao
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 13, 2024

Hi. I got the comment. How do I collect my new shiny badge?

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2024

Where is my badge? I am fulfilling the requirements.

Like # people like this
Claire Turney
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 13, 2024

I’ve received a message advising I’ve earned the social media😊 badge 

Like # people like this
Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 13, 2024

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen Yes! It's so exciting 🙌🦋

@Vigneswara Rao & @Claire Turney welcome! The badge has been awarded to both of you 😁

@Monika Rani apologies for the oversight! I've now awarded the badge for you 😊

Like # people like this
Pauline.O'keeffe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 13, 2024

@Angelie Stephens   Will I find the badge on my LinkedIn or just here? I can't see it. Also, how do I mute the comments on here but still receive notifications from Atlassian as its overloading my email every morning since I came on here. Thanks 

Like # people like this
Sriharsha February 13, 2024

Hi @Pauline.O'keeffe , you can adjust your notification settings via the link available in the emails you get from Atlassian Community.

FYR - Screenshot (61).png

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 13, 2024

@Pauline.O'keeffe you can also go back to page one  and click "Watching" to "un-watch" the post and you'll stop getting notifications of every comment.

If you are mentioned, you'll still see it since that's a different type of notification. If you follow the link @Sriharsha pointed out, or click your avatar and "Manage settings," you should be able to adjust to your liking!

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 3.51.21 PM.png

Like # people like this
Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
February 14, 2024

Hi @Pauline.O'keeffe ! Looks like @Sriharsha & @Monique vdB have covered your email notification question, but in terms of your badge question... you'll find your badge here on the Atlassian Community! One way you can see it is by clicking on your profile picture icon at the top of the page: 

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 09.01.19.png  

And then clicking the Kudos tab: 

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 09.01.27.png

You'll then be able to see a list of all your Kudos badges!

If you would like to post about your badge on LinkedIn, you could share this post from bottom the first page of this article

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 08.56.24.png

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions 😊

Like # people like this
Leo February 14, 2024

Hi!
I received a comment from the Atlassian LinkedIn account. :) 

Like # people like this
Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
February 14, 2024

Hello @Leo ! The badge is yours now 😁

Like # people like this
Kevin Tuei
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2024

Shared about Atlassian Live Learning Series on LinkedIn and received a comment that I have been awarded the Social Butterfly Badge. 

I can't wait to see it added on my profile. 

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2024

Hi @Angelie Stephens - I posted two posts on my LinkedIn yesterday and have posted several others and didn't get the same message everyone else got. Can you look into it for me and tell me what I am doing wrong? https://www.linkedin.com/in/summerhogan/recent-activity/all/ 

Like # people like this
Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
February 14, 2024

@Kevin Tuei I've awarded the badge for you! 😄

@Summer_Hogan sorry for the mix up there! You've been awarded the Social Butterfly badge now too 😊

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2024

Thank you @Angelie Stephens!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2024

@Angelie Stephens I believe I have reached the milestone on LinkedIn. Can you award me the badge please?

Thanks!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
February 14, 2024

Hi @Andy Gladstone ! You're a Social Butterfly now 😁🦋

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Ghassan Abdullah
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 15, 2024

I received a comment from Atlassian on my post on LinkedIn that I've earned the Social Butterfly badge. :D

Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
February 15, 2024

Welcome @Ghassan Abdullah ! I've awarded the badge for you 😁

Like Ghassan Abdullah likes this
Angela Moyano
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 15, 2024

Hi! I posted my certifications on LinkedIn and got a message from Atlassian saying that I've earned this Social Butterfly badge :)

Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
February 16, 2024

Hi @Angela Moyano ! The badge is now yours 😊

filipt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 16, 2024

Hi Atlassian Team :) Happy Friday! I got the message on LinkedIn about having gotten this badge.

Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
February 16, 2024

Happy Friday @filipt ! I've awarded the badge for you now 😄

Peter Preston February 19, 2024

Well, count me in please! Thanks community team. You're all still kickin' 🍑. Appreciate you.

Like Angelie Stephens likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events