Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🦋 New: Earn a badge for social media posts!

113 comments

Comment

Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 26, 2024

Hi @vruti thakkar ! The badge is yours now 😊

Like vruti thakkar likes this
Chrissy Clements February 26, 2024

Hoping to achieve butterfly status 🦋

Like Angelie Stephens likes this
Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2024

I had this post bookmarked for a while now. It was a good incentive to earn some new credentials! 🦋

Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2024

I have posted a lot and most of the time I reference the Atlassian page.  I went back and fixed the last few weeks of LinkedIn posts where I added the hashtag but not the page reference.

Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 28, 2024

Hello @Tomislav Tobijas & @Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM ! You've now received the badge 😁

Like # people like this
Anna Colley-Balgrove
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 29, 2024

I received a comment on my third linkedin post of the month :) 

Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
March 1, 2024

Welcome @Anna Colley-Balgrove ! I've awarded the badge for you 😁

Mihir Ajmera March 14, 2024

@Angelie Stephens

I appreciate you for sharing amazing information with all members. 🎉

I have received a message saying that I've earned the badge, and I feel excited for more content and badges!

Thank You!

Arthur Tamrazyan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 20, 2024

I received a message saying that I've earned the Social Butterfly badge. :) 

Sintayew Gashaw
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 28, 2024
Khairul Azuan Ariffin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 10, 2024

I've been informed that I qualify to earn an Atlassian Community special badge since I've posted three pieces of content with Atlassian tags. What steps should I take to proceed with obtaining the badge?

linkedin post

Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
April 11, 2024

Hi @Khairul Azuan Ariffin ! The badge has now been awarded for you 😁

Vincenzo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 7, 2024

I Did it!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events