Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🦋 New: Earn a badge for social media posts!

113 comments

Comment

lisa.jackson February 19, 2024

Yay! I'm officially a social chatterbox!!

Like Angelie Stephens likes this
Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 19, 2024

Thank you for the kind words, @Peter Preston ! The badge is now yours 😁

Hooray @lisa.jackson !! I've awarded the badge for you 🦋

Like lisa.jackson likes this
Akash Gupta
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2024
rohit_nagar February 20, 2024

Received the comment on linkedin

Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 20, 2024

Hi @Akash Gupta & @rohit_nagar the badge has now been awarded for you 😊

Like Akash Gupta likes this
Teodora V
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 20, 2024

So nice to earn something without even knowing! :) Just received the comment about earning a badge 🥹

Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
February 20, 2024

Yay @Teodora V ! The badge is yours now 🦋

Like Teodora V likes this
Daniel Finley February 20, 2024

I received a message saying that I've earned the Social Butterfly badge

Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
February 21, 2024

Hey @Daniel Finley ! I've awarded the badge for you 😁

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 21, 2024
Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
February 21, 2024

@Mayur Jadhav the badge has now been awarded for you! 😁

LynnG February 21, 2024
Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
February 22, 2024

Hi @LynnG thank you for sending this over! I've awarded the badge for you. For future Atlassian posts, we'd love it if you could tag the Atlassian page and this way our team will see it 😄

Like LynnG likes this
Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2024

I have WAY more than 3 posts about Atlassian, but I just made a February post for this challenge! 
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/itor8_thank-you-to-the-community-cupids-activity-7166820167589515264-41Eb?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

GiorgosTsav
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 23, 2024

Cool

Jeannette Santillano
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 23, 2024

Hello Atlassian Community, I posted my certifications on LinkedIn and got a message from Atlassian LinkedIn page saying that I've earned this Social Butterfly badge! Thanks so much!

Like Jeff Tillett likes this
Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2024

Weird, all Atlassian did with my post was like it and comment some waves, but no badge. Are there different teams working the account causing the discrepancy here?

Like Jeannette Santillano likes this
Pragati Ph
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 24, 2024

I have attained 3 batches for Jira fundamentals. Eager to receive my Social butterfly badge from Atlassian. :)

Pragati Ph
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 24, 2024

Rdceived a message on Linkedin saying that I've earned the Social Butterfly badge

Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 26, 2024

I've reached > 3 Posts now :) 

Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
February 26, 2024

Happy Monday to our new batch of social butterflies! 🦋

@Jeannette Santillano , @Pragati Ph & @Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_ - I've now awarded the badge for you all! 

@Jeff Tillett - apologies for the confusion! The badge is now yours too 😊

Like # people like this
Anas Ibrahim February 26, 2024

I received a comment also on my linkedin :) 

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2024

Woohoo! Thanks Angelie!

Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
February 26, 2024

@Anas Ibrahim I've awarded the badge for you! 🦋

Like Anas Ibrahim likes this
vruti thakkar February 26, 2024

I've attended an Atlassian event in Surat Chapter India and posted the same with special thanks, and got the message that I've earned a badge 🦋

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/vruti-thakkar-0b4927144_atlassian-atlassianpartner-atlassiancommunity-activity-7167471946471727104-Arj9?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_android

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events