Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos challenges have a glitch for Jira Cloud Learning

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 30, 2021

There are two entries for jira cloud learning and the display for learning 4 is a bit sesame street - one of these things is not like the other ones, one of these things just doesnt belong.

@Monique vdB& @Jacob Young 

challenges.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 30, 2021

Ah, OK. I'm now looking at the other challenges and its kinda like a teaser for things to come.  Makes more sense now. Sorry. Go about your business citizens!!!!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 30, 2021

lol @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ hahaha you are hilarious.  We're actually planning on turning it off next week because it clutters the interface a bit! But let me know your thoughts. 

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Solutions Partner
April 30, 2021

@Monique vdBagreed - turn it off. It does clutter the list and make it a little confusing. If you really wanted to keep it, could you fit a button at the top with expiring soon and in progress - I suspect this would just be a different kind of clutter.

So long as I have a list of challenges I can work on, I'm not so fussed about the other locked ones. The pending Monday Musings etc are useful, but not necessary - surprises are good too.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 1, 2021

@Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ I agree with you and was leaning towards that myself.  Thanks for the input :) 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events