Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Journey Badge

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2021

I introduced myself on the New to Jira group a couple of weeks back but the challenge never updated. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 4, 2021

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ thanks for the report! Just link me to your introduction and I can manually award you the badge. I'll also take a look to see why it didn't register. :) 

Anyone else in this boat just post the link and I'll get you taken care of.

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2021
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 5, 2021

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ that's interesting; Alex's post was right above yours and he got the badge fine. So.... hmm.... will keep thinking. Was this on an iOS device by any chance? 

In the meantime I've awarded you your badge! 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 5, 2021

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ hopefully you won't have the same issue with the new Confluence Quest challenge if you choose to accept that one :) 

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2021

It's showing now, thank you very much @Monique vdB! It was on an iOS device using Safari, is there a recurring issue with these devices? 

It's not the first time tracking has stopped for me with the challenges, it seems to have stopped again all today none of my activities towards the kudos challenges seemed to have been picked up.

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2021

@Monique vdB you were giving me strong Mission Impossible vibes there 😂

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 5, 2021

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ we had an iOS Safari bug that we resolved last week, so I think your post just got caught in that issue! 

We're still looking into the issue where actions just seem to stop recording as this seems to be a separate bug. If you have multiple tabs open you may want to close them, or if you can see if you are getting any console errors that would be helpful too. 

I will send you some makeup kudos for now too. 

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2021

Thanks for the update @Monique vdB and the makeup kudos is very sweet of you 😊

I'll keep an eye on the issue but good shout with the tabs, I do always have a lot of tabs open but I blame it on the occupation! Surprisingly no console errors for awhile though.

Thank you again for all your help!

Praveenlo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 19, 2024

ठीक है सर धन्यवाद

1 vote
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2021

Thanks @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ for guiding to this thread. @Monique vdB  - I have also completed  JWM Journey and introduced my self though it's asking again for me to complete it. Could you please check and manually sort this out or tell me a better way to sort this out? Thanks in advance.

1 vote
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2021

Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_

Yes, it also occurs for the other challenges such as "no answers left". You may have to try it again.

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2021

Thanks Fabian, I notice that some actions that go towards activities count and then others can get completely missed. It's hard to predict which get captured however it seems daft to introduce myself twice... I'd have to blame it on my memory 😅

Like Sarah Preston likes this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2021

I regularly got that badge when I answered 3 questions on confluence. I am the lucky one may be ?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events