It's time to share| "💯Century of kudos badges📛"

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2022

Hello dear Atlassian community,

It's been a long time I shared my community achievements given the thought of post when it's time for a big🥳. 

Now, I hit that magic number in sports "💯" a Century! Yes, it's exactly ONE HUNDRED community kudos badges I have ever earned in any online communities I'm part of.

Atlassian community_100 badges feat.png

Every day I end up logging into this portal involuntarily and either read posts or answer a few. So much vibrant, energetic, fresh and relax feel with this kudos platform seeing the catchy look of badges, levels and engagement options.

New members reading this post, might be interested to engage and involve with various community contributions. If yes, go hit this "become a rising star link"

6 comments

Comment

Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2022

Thanks for sharing, and good luck on the rest of your journey.

Just checking; don't you mean you voluntarily log into the community instead of involuntarily?

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 22, 2022

You are spot on @Paul Wiggers 

Yes, when I say "involuntarily",  by default my mind signal my hand to hit that login button and land on my feed page.

While for other portals and forums, I consciously set a schedule and time to open, read and work.

Like timmy likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 22, 2022

@G subramanyam congrats on this achievement. It has been a privilege watching your community ascent as I bump into your content, contributions and answers along my own journey. Looking forward to more successes to celebrate!

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 22, 2022

I'm truly blessed to read your comment dear @Andy Gladstone and equally admire your journey with 180+ accepted answers and nearing that jackpot kudos figure of 100000 points 😲 which is pretty excellent✌️

Let's both unfold the joy of community contributions and reach new milestones.

Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 25, 2022

Congratulations @G subramanyam on achieving this great milestone! It's a long way to the top, and by logging in everyday, as you do, you will achieve that! Half way there I would say! Bravo and well done!

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 25, 2022

Congratulations on your achievement, @G subramanyam ! Well deserved!

Like G subramanyam likes this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2022

Congrats @G subramanyam - I'm right behind you and on my way to this accomplishment as well! The Kudo's program is great and makes one feel good about the contributions we all make to this community! 

Like # people like this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2023

Now I also got the 100

grafik.png

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events