Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group Connector working?

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2021

seems to stuck at 50%

is it counting for every group?

grafik.png

4 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 15, 2021

It's possible the move to beta "reset" this badge. I would try leaving a group, rejoining, and refreshing the page and see if that moves the counter. 

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2021

rejoining helps

Like Monique vdB likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2021

There were some problems in the past with the joining, it seems to me it still not working. I'm pretty sure I joined 3 groups recently, but I also didn't get it.

0 votes
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 2, 2021

I have tried this also and it's not working for me. I have asked @Monique vdB  to check and confirm is the original post. 

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2021

This is not working for me, even after leaving group /rejoin/refreshing the page.  No such luck!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events