cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt about Ham, Not Spam

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2021

Hello everybody

I have a little doubt with this kudo, I can't understand exactly what I have to do

kudo.JPG

Someone who can explain it to me.

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2021

Hi @Vero Rivas ,

here is how I was able to get it:

If you click on your profile photo -> Spam quarantine, you can see list of content, which has been marked as spam. Then if you see something, which is not spam, you can tick the appropriate  checkbox and click on Not Spam.

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2021

Many many thanks @Hana Kučerová 

Done.

Cheers

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
May 8, 2021

🤣 love it

0 votes
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2021

@Vero Rivas 

I can not find it in my open kudos list.

can you post the description of the achievment, or is your question that there is no description what do do?

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2021

I guess only Community leaders have this possibility...

It says: "Mark some legitimate content as not spam"

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 17, 2021

@Alexander Pappert yes this is for moderators only! If you are interested in moderating, the Community Leader program might be of interest.   

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events