Confluence Cookies or a Guide to Flavorful Collaboration

I'll never stop exploring two things in my life: cooking and Confluence. The Great Atlassian Bake Off pulled a heartstring and made me roll my sleeves on the lovely snowy Sunday morning.

As I recently shared, I can't imagine a world not being carefully organized in Spaces and Page trees. And I dream of owning a Bakery someday in the future. 🥐 💙

In the hugs of the beautiful summertime, the day has come! I start working with a fellow baker. It is no surprise my first action was setting up a Confluence space where we shared plans on future menus, ingredients, and recipes.

As mentioned in this article, I quickly added my collaborator to my Confluence space, and we even used 3rd party tool to share recipes with people who don't have access to our instance. All of that developed in less than a week!

And the Great Bake Off?

Well, here they are! My Lemony Gingery Confluence cookies, spiced with ingredients you don't see often fitting together (like lemon and cinnamon). But as with each collaboration, you need a solution that fits your team of diverse individuals.

atlassian-bake-off-challenge-youtube-cover-v1.jpg

It’s been a long weekend preparing for this recipe, but I feel it is worth it! I’m excited to share a video of the process, show you around my lovely new kitchen, and shamelessly plug my creativity 🙂

If you are curious about how we managed to successfully and safely share content the entire summer, follow the link to the original recipe!

You are brave enough to face my Lights, Camera, Action! skills - go ahead and enjoy the video!

8 comments

Comment

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2021

This looks delicious!! 😋 great job @Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ !!

Like # people like this
Christian Reichert (resolution)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2021

Awsome - love the Video and feel really hungry now.

Like # people like this
Maria Timova December 8, 2021

Such a beautiful presentation and delicious-looking cookies! 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2021

@Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ you have my address when can I expect a batch to arrive 😋

Like # people like this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 8, 2021

Thank you @Kishan Sharma@Christian Reichert (resolution) @Maria Timova!

@Jimmy Seddon, I do! Imagine the delivery guy asking, "What's in the box?" - "Confluence Cookies for Jimmy." :D

Like # people like this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2021

@Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ everything about this – the cookies, the collaboration, the metaphors – is *chef's kiss* 🤌🏻 🤩

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 8, 2021

Brilliant!! "Spiced like the feelings of my teammates" has me laughing so hard. These look so delish :) 

Like # people like this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 8, 2021

Thank you, @Meg Bailey ! It's so easy doing what you love :)

@Bridget, the eye roll they give you each time you send them to a Confluence page is priceless! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events