Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I give kudos to anyone?

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 21, 2021

.... is that correct? Do you give kudos to someone?

Or am I limited to the people in the group.

Can I give them out just to play with it or do they have to be reasonably sensible?

2 comments

Comment

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2021

Hi @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ 👋

You can give the gift of Kudos to people within the Atlassian Community under the recognition tab in the drop down menu. You get 10 Kudos points a week to give to anyone you like (obviously not yourself 😄).

Simply search the name you want to recognise - I have noticed that it seems to work better on just their first names and then scan down the list to find the person you're looking for. 

Plus you can give them out however you see fit, they're yours to give so have some fun, you'll have three options for why you're giving Kudos so sensible doesn't have to come in to play if you don't want it to.

Hope this helps, any more questions just let me know!

All the best,

Laura 

P.S. A little Kudos is coming your way, just because 😊

Like # people like this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 22, 2021

Champion!!! This is a huge treasure hunt! Love it. 😁👍

Like # people like this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2021
Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events