cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apptoberfest Badge

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2021

I only read this article on how to get the badge:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Apptoberfest-is-here/ba-p/1802152

I don't think it is correct that I got the bade and doing nothing for it, ....

grafik.png

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2021

Hi @Alexander Pappert ðŸ‘‹

I received the same after I read, liked and commented on the article. It wasn't showing as a Challenge but then suddenly appeared in the points tracker... how strange!

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2021

Probably a hidden challenge ;)

Like • # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2021

I do like a good scavenger hunt so hidden challenges are right up my alley 😄

Like • # people like this
1 vote
Alexey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2021

It seems their badge system is a mess, I voted and commented on a fav. app from a list and got nothing ;) 

0 votes
Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 29, 2021

I have the opposite @Alexander Pappert: I've been engaged in several Apptoberfest posts, and I still don't get the badge.
Am I missing something, or maybe I don't get that badge because I'm participating as well as a Marketplace Partner? Could you enlight me here a little bit, please, @Maggie Norby Adams or @Bridget Sauer? 🤔🙈

Thanks in advance for your help! 😊

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events