Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My BitBucket account is inactive? (“We couldn’t log you in”)

Tom Söderlund
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 16, 2024

Hi can you check BitBucket status for account <email removed>

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Unable-to-login-Bitbucket-We-couldn-t-log-you-in/qaq-p/1896018

Thanks

Tom.

3 answers

1 vote
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2024

Hello @Tom Söderlund ,

welcome to the Community!

Checking internally I confirmed your account was dormant due to a long period of inactivity.

I went ahead and set it to active again, so you should be able to login as usual.

Thank you, @Tom Söderlund !

Patrik S

1 vote
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2024

Welcome to the community @Tom Söderlund 

You are correct, this is mostly because your account wasn't been active for some time. I see that Theodora handles most of the Bitbucket question, so I will tag Atlassian to raise the visibility of this question. 

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2024

Hi @Tom Söderlund 

This is a public forum, so its best to not post your email address :) 

---

I'd contact Support about this one - you can try contacting them either...

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events