Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I stopped receiving bitbucket email notifications

Maciej Łapski March 9, 2021

1 answer

0 votes
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 10, 2021

Hi @Maciej Łapski ,

Kindly notice that you have originally opened this question in the Jira section, while it is quite clear from the description that it is about Bitbucket. I have now moved it to the right section.

For the rest, I can see that you already had this problem in the past and that you have already been told that there is some filtering on your mail server that is causing this. Indeed, I can see that we stopped delivering notifications to your email address since we got below error from your mail server:

550 5.7.1 Access denied to em.bitbucket.org (b447348e-8009-49fc-9524-85e7691283a7,caa8749a-b963-4243-998e-2c4b5be8512a)

I have already removed the block from our side, but please notice that you will face this issue again in the future if your don't get in touch with your mail server(s) administrators in order to adjust the filtering on your side.

Cheers,
Dario

Maciej Łapski March 19, 2021

Hi @Dario B

I got the information that our mail server administrator solved this problem on our side, but unfortunately, the emails stopped coming again. Could you please help?

All the best,
Maciej

Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 19, 2021

Hello @Maciej Łapski ,

I have removed the block again but please make sure the issue is solved on your side since the error message once again was saying that we weren't able to deliver emails due to filtering rules on your mail server:

553 Message filtered. Refer to the Troubleshooting page at https://knowledge.broadcom.com/external/article?legacyId =TECH246726 for more information. (#5.7.1)

Have a nice weekend.

Dario

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events