cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm getting the error "We couldn’t log you in"

gumm29 September 1, 2021

Hello, I have a account of Bitbucket but I'm getting the error "

We couldn’t log you in

You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again.

" but its not integrated with project of Jira and Confluence. I think it is the error of I had have an community Bitbucket accont in the same email.
Help me.
Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
dimro2008 January 17, 2023

I have the same problem!!! Resolve it please

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2023

Hi @dimro2008 ,

I'll reply shortly to the new question you created here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/We-couldn-t-log-you-in-problem/qaq-p/2242551

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 3, 2021

Hi @gumm29,

I checked in our system and I saw that your Bitbucket Cloud account was marked as Spam by our spam filters, our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.

I went ahead and removed the spam indication from your account, so you should be able to log in now.

Please feel free to let me know if things are ok now and if you need anything further.

Kind regards,
Theodora

gumm29 September 8, 2021

Hi @Theodora Boudale thank you for help.

Like Theodora Boudale likes this
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
September 10, 2021

You are very welcome @gumm29, please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events