Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting 403 Forbidden (Remote: too many invalid password attempts) in Bitbucket via IntelliJ IDEA.

bkonon December 13, 2017

Hi,

I'm using IntelliJ IDEA (Environment for Java Development). When I was applying -push or -pull commands there was always bitbucket's pop-up window with input fields for email and password. 

Every time I entered there correct email and password - it always fails. Then I have the ability to enter it again using an embedded environment's console (command line), and I typed there the same data and it was ok.
Once I filled in email and password in that pop-up bitbucket form any data to skip it and use the embedded environment's command line as usual - it shows me the error.

Sincerely,
Bohdan

bitbucket-error.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2017

Hi Bohdan! I've seen in another post that you were able to solve the issue yourself, is this correct or do you need any further assistance?

If you did, would you mind sharing your solution with the rest of the Community, so it can help other users with a similar problem?

Thanks in advance!

Ana

bkonon December 15, 2017

Yes, I have successfully resolved it.
Thanks.
Sure, should I do this here, or on the previous topic?
Regards,
Bohdan

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2017

Have a good day,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events