Find and filter questions here

How can I organize my questions here? enable mail notifications of created issues, find something recently created or bump up a question?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

Hi Andreas, you'll receive email notifications for questions you're watching. You'll be automatically watching a question after you create it, or after you reply to it. The grey eye like the following one means you're watching the current page:

Screen Shot 2017-12-13 at 15.28.47.png 

You can configure the frequency and some other stuff in your profile, under Adjust notifications.

If you want to find questions that have been added recently to a certain product you can sort them by "Most recent"

Screen Shot 2017-12-13 at 14.55.45.png

Bumping questions is not possible at the moment, the possible options are liking the question, upvoting and accepting answers when your question has been resolved. I'll bring this topic to the team to see if it's something we're planning to introduce.

Let us know if you have any other questions :)

Best regards!

Ana

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Confluence

Color tables for a shiny Confluence page

...; ## Developed by: Alana Fernando ## Shared with love ## @param style:title=style type|type=enum|required=true|desc=Choose a style.|enumValues=Style1,Style2,Style3,Style4,Style5 ## @param alignment:title...

144 views 8 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you