Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email on suppression list

Elliott Pulley January 4, 2023

I have stopped receiving all emails from Bitbucket for repos and pull requests I am watching. I tried changing my settings but it didn't work so I attempted to recover my account and didn't receive the recovery link email so I believe my email has been suppressed. Can anybody help? Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 6, 2023

Hi @Elliott Pulley and welcome to the community!

Your email address was indeed on our suppression list because we attempted to send an email a few weeks ago and received a hard bounce response from your mail server indicating permanent failure.

I went ahead and removed your email from the suppression list, can you please keep an eye now and let me know if you receive email notifications?

Kind regards,
Theodora

Elliott Pulley January 6, 2023

Thank you, my emails have started coming through again

Like Theodora Boudale likes this
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 6, 2023

You are very welcome. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!

Maxime Fernandez March 8, 2023

Hello Theodora,

We have a similar issue in my company using Jira Software.

Is there any way for us to confirm the situation and maybe solve it by ourselves?

Best regards,

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
March 8, 2023

Hi @Maxime Fernandez,

I checked the domain of your email address in our system; only one email address from that domain is in our suppression list and that email address is of a disabled Atlassian account.

I would suggest checking the email configuration in your Jira instance:

If you still can't figure out why this issue is occurring, you can reach out to the support team via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/. In "What can we help you with?" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Jira Cloud as product.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Maxime Fernandez March 8, 2023

Hello Theodora,

Thank you for your answer, I'll have another look at the mail configuration.

Regards,

Maxime

Like Theodora Boudale likes this
0 votes
Harald Seyr
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2023

Hi @Elliott Pulley 

maybe Unsuppress invitation emails with one click - Atlassian Community helps. This is a new feature that just was released by Atlassian. However, it requires some admin from you organisation to act.

Regards,

Harald

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events