BitBucket Cloud standalone SAML support

I know SAML is available for BitBucket if you have Jira or Confluence in the Cloud but we do not. 

Is there a timeline of when BitBucket Cloud could use SAML? We can link it to our Jira server of course just fine and we have our Jira server linked to our AD via LDAP so it would be really nice to be able to tie them together via Azure AD.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote

Hi! SAML for Bitbucket Cloud only is not available at the moment. There was a discussion about it in this Community post. As you can see in one of the comments:

SAML for Bitbucket-only customers is not on the roadmap for the immediate future, but I'll keep you posted. 

My recommendation is that you watch this Feature request to be notified of future updates Support SAML for Bitbucket Cloud.

Hope that helps!

Ana

Thank you for the answer, I hadn't found that issue on my searches. 

This is going to make our decision on a new source control system have a major point against BitBucket since we can get this is GitHub and TFS right now.

Same here... Its a shame that by now this is still an issue...

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jun 12, 2018 in Bitbucket

Do you use any Atlassian products for your personal projects?

After spinning my wheels trying to get organized enough to write a book for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) I took my affinity for Atlassian products from my work life and decided to tr...

23,736 views 26 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you