Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there anyway my HTML/CSV reports can be read by bamboo

CrazyAs5assin August 2, 2018
I run test scripts in command line and my rft framework generates HTML log as well as csv log. I'd there any way I can get the total no of testcases passed in bamboo report??

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Omar Herrera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2018

Hi @CrazyAs5assinyou can use  JUnit format is a generic format as output or log of you testcases like It is a xml that you can read in bamboo with the JUnit Parser.

Something like thisJUNIT.JPG

Cheers.

Omar H.

CrazyAs5assin August 3, 2018

Hi Omar, thanks for your reply . i am working on my framework to create a xml report . i am new to bamboo and struggling with mentioning the location where my xml file should be picked up . suppose my bamboo agent is in cdrive bambooagent folder and my xml is in c drive results folder , how to mention a relative path

Figured it out thanks

Omar Herrera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2018

Excellent @CrazyAs5assin, please mark your question answered.

0 votes

Can you help me how to mark a question as answered ? I am not able to find any option as such

Omar Herrera
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 3, 2018

@CrazyAs5assin please check here @link

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events