Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how add a new page by trigger add label under just the labeled page

Anja Hermsdörfer April 20, 2023

Hi, i'am try to create a automation in a specific space.
Triggerd by "add label".
As action i use " Publis new page". How i configure now the fields in the action, that the new Page is a Childpage under the page with the triggered new label.

And the Title of the new page should include the parent title and the template name

Thanks for help.

1 answer

0 votes
Jacky Lai
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2023

Hi @Anja Hermsdörfer  , welcome to our Atlassian Community forum.

Let me know if I got it right: Instead of creating the subpage manually, you want to create a subpage by adding a label on parent page? 

We currently don't support this use-case, mainly because we have to set a fixed parent page in "Publish new page" action component.

Anja Hermsdörfer April 23, 2023

Hi @Jacky Lai

yes we want to create a new subpage once a label is set.

Actually we wanted to create a subpage as soon as a page was moved under a certain page.
But since we didn't find a trigger for this, we came up with the idea of the label.

It is a pity that there is no possibility for this. Not even with Smart Values?

Sheerine Baucum
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2023

@Anja Hermsdörfer Hello! I am curious to learn more about your use case. If you would like to discuss further you can either send me an email at sbaucum@atlassian.com or setup a meeting with me through calendly here: calendly.com/sbaucum Thank you!

Anja Hermsdörfer May 24, 2023

Hi @Sheerine Baucum i'm sended you an mail. Did you receive it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events