Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add labels to Automations

Patrick Ricciardi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2024

I was able to add Labels to automations in the past. But, I don't seem to be able to do it anymore.

In the instructions it indicates that the "Add Label" button will appear on the side, beneath the different Automation scopes. But, in my Jira instance there is no space on the side with those options. When I go to Automations from Project Settings. There's a dropdown that allows you to choose scope and a dropdown that allows you to edit labels, but no place on the left to Add Labels.

I assume this has been moved recently, but I can't find where. Anyone have any idea?

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Michel Neeser
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2024

Hi @Patrick Ricciardi

The "Add labels" option appears if you hover over the automation rule's "Labels" column on the automations overview page:

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 16.12.00.png

Let me know if this helps!

Patrick Ricciardi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2024

Thanks! That's not super intuitive, so this is a time where I don't blame myself for missing it!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events