Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reopen Issue if Customer add a comment

Steffen Schmerler December 6, 2022

I have created this automation.

The aim is: A Ticket should be reopen if the ticket is closes and after that a customer add a new comment

The Problem is: If the Service-Desk-user close the ticket and add a comment (in the same moment) the will be ticket reopen.

What can i do that the ticket reopen only if a customer add a ticket after the ticket is closed

Thanks

Steffen

2022-12-06 10_08_04-Automatisierung - Fischer Consulting Service-Center.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2022

Hi @Steffen Schmerler 

If your service desk users are in a group, you could add a User Condition to check if the person who trigger the event (e.g. Issue Commented) is not in the group of the service desk users.

Kind regards,
Bill

Steffen Schmerler December 7, 2022

Hi, thank you for your fast answer.

How is the if i will use my gruop "support-ma"?

THX

Steffen

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2022

Please try with the User Condition, as I described and as documented here: https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-automation-conditions/#User

user: user who triggered the event

check to perform: is not in group

criteria: your group name

Steffen Schmerler December 8, 2022

Thank you,

it works :-)

BR Steffen

Like Bill Sheboy likes this
0 votes
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2022

Hi,

You could try to get the {{issue.comments.author.displayName}} and make sure that it doesn't match a service Desk User.

Steffen Schmerler December 7, 2022

Hi,

thank you for your answer.

Is it necessary to the service desk user with their names

How do it add in my automation?

{{issue.comments.author.displayName}} = "Max Mustermann"

Thx
Steffen

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events