Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original Estimates not appearing on Capacity Tracker

Sarah Jones November 4, 2021

I am using Jira Cloud and Capacity Tracker, I have notice some people who have added 'original estimates' to their sprint tasks, when viewed on the Capacity Tracker are not showing as having estimated their work. 

For some it is because they estimated sub tasks, and Jira Cloud doesn't roll original estimates up from the sub task level. 

But for others who estimated on the parent task, it still doesn't show. Yet it works for others in the team?

Any idea how to fix this? Can't acquire any more plugins sadly.

captracker.JPG

3 answers

0 votes
Majid Imtiaz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 22, 2023

We need to add Filter Type values as mentioned in attached screen shot worked for me

Screenshot 2023-02-22 163522.png

0 votes
Steve Larsen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 11, 2022

I'm having this same problem. Sarah, did you ever get an answer?

Steve Larsen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 11, 2022

When I switch to the old view, it shows me "Estimated: 10h, Logged: 8h, Remaining 0h" - must be the new math.

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2021

Hi @Sarah Jones 

Is this the marketplace app you are using: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218151/capacity-tracker?hosting=cloud&tab=support

If so, you may want to ask their support team about the data not showing.  For questions about how to roll up the data (which Jira may not do auto-magically), are you asking about doing that with automation rules?

Kind regards,
Bill

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events