Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epic relationship displays

Dave W August 22, 2021

When will or how can you get Jira's Task relationships show correctly where you can collapse a Epic like you can now do for Tasks/Sub-Tasks where you can collapse the view of sub-tasks so that you can roll everything up under the Epic?

4 answers

2 votes
Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2021

Hi, similar to your other question that @Kevin Johnson already answered, you'll probably need to look at add-ons for this:

0 votes
Rhys Diab _Agile Docs_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 13, 2021

Hi @Dave W 

As mentioned above you can do this with Agile Docs (I'm the developer behind it).

You can use it to expand and collapse Epics, Tasks and Sub-Tasks on the one page.

agile-docs-v2-hero.png

Let me know if this is what you're looking for.

Best Regards,

Rhys

0 votes
Rahul_RVS_Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 24, 2021

Hi @Dave W 

As an alternative, you can also try out our app

Agile Tools : Epic Tree & Time in Status 

The app provides you complete Epic Hierarchy for a project with progress at each level. You can view/manage roll up for standard Jira hierarchy. Epic -> User Story -> Subtask

The app also provides Dashboard gadgets for this data.

Epic Hierarchy.PNG

0 votes
Kevin Johnson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2021

Hi @Dave W ,

As I have already mentioned this feature is not there by default, I'm attaching few reference tickets for this feature.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17275 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-8726 

Regards,

Kevin

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events