Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any documents on how to tune automation performance?

Josh Salvi February 16, 2022

Previously under CodeBarrel there were some basic guidelines on what types of search were most efficient and what order to put conditions to efficiently execute or exit a rule.

I haven't been able to find this information under the new Atlassian documentation. I have some users that have created automations that can sometimes approach daily processing time limits and I'd like to be able to guide them on how to improve those automations if possible.

Thanks

1 answer

4 votes
Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2022

Start with these:

Anyone else have links to docs that are still available online?

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2022

Unfortunately @John McKiernan 's blog post about "Performance Insights for Automation for Jira" is no longer active, but an archived version (minus the pretty pictures) is here.

Here's the current documentation on Performance Insights:

https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/view-performance-insights-for-automation-rules/

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events