Jira to Servicenow integration

Dwarakanadh Nakka August 25, 2022

Hi I'm looking for Jira to service now integration, we doing integration through devops tool called ipaas.  Jira to ipaas, ipaas to ServiceNow we are using ipaas.

3 comments

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

hello @Dwarakanadh Nakka ! Welcome to the Atlassian community!

Here's a listing in the Atlassian Marketplace of the Jira - ServiceNow integrations.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=servicenow

I'm sure some of the Marketplace partners will chime in with their products in this discussion.

Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 30, 2022

@Dwarakanadh Nakka hello. As Robert mentioned, you can simply browse the marketplace. Depending on your particular needs and use cases, it's full of options. I'd like to propose taking a look at ZigiOps. It's a no-code platform (ipaas and on-prem). It can help you connect the two systems bi-directionally, sync them and keep them up to date in real-time. No additional coding is needed, you'll have the integration in minutes. Check it out and if you want to know more, you can always book a demo to see it in action.

Regards, Diana (ZigiWave team)

Syed Majid Hassan -Exalate-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2022

Hi @Dwarakanadh Nakka

This is Majid @ Exalate. 

Have you considered a third party integration solution to fully synchronize your ServiceNow instance to Jira bidirectionally. If not, I would urge you to look at Exalate where you will be able to control this integration to a very granular level to solve your use case. The app provides you fully customizable synchronization between any entity in ServiceNow to tickets in Jira. 

Please feel free to book a customized demo if you would like to see the product in action. 

Thanks

Majid

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events