Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Atlassian Product(s) should I choose?

iNet Technologies
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 2, 2024

I have a Marketing Agency. We do everything from web design, branding, & graphic design, to SEO, copy creation, Google ads, & other marketing management. 

I need a way to set up task automation from onboarding to design to marketing, and everything in between. I need event triggers such as the completion of one task, triggers the next one (or group) of tasks

I also need to track employee hours and how much time is spent on each customer/project/individual task (card).

I want to be able to view/organize/sort everything by 'customer', -or- by 'service', -or- by 'employee', -or- by 'date range'.

We have been using Trello. We set up the work for each customer on it's own board. We used the labels to mark each card for the service, such as web design, SEO, Ads, etc. Our Column's include: To Do, Working On, Waiting For, Issues, & Completed. We also used a Time Tracking add-on.

My biggest issues, so far, are:

• We must set all the labels up from scratch whenever we add a new customer. 
  • I can't view/organize/sort everything by 'customer', -or- by 'service', -or- by 'employee', -or- by 'date range'. (Like I would in a database).

Now I see this other option called Jira, and I'm more confused. Based on my company info and needs, are there suggestions of what I should be using to fix this mess I have created and meet my needs in some sort of logical and understandable way?

1 answer

0 votes
Nicolas Grossi
Banned
July 2, 2024

@iNet Technologies Welcome! If i were you i would go for JIRA is more for complex projects or organizations than Trello (That it is for smaller complexity and groups)

HTH

Nicolas

iNet Technologies
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 3, 2024

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events