Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my migrated confluence?

Alexandru Lungu September 29, 2021

I migrated my Confluence server to cloud; however, when I go to mysubdomain.atlassian.net it shows me: Capture.PNG

So, how do I find my confluence data?

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

6 votes
Answer accepted
Abraham Durrant September 29, 2021

@Alexandru Lungu,

Try mysubdomain.atlassian.net/wiki

Hope that works for you!

-Abe

@Abraham Durrant  Can I change that? Or make it go by default there?

Abraham Durrant September 29, 2021

@Alexandru Lungu You can't change the /wiki part, that is set by Atlassian. 

Are you looking to re-route from the base url? There are many different apps that can accomplish this in the cloud. Just take a look on marketplace. 

-Abe

Abraham Durrant September 30, 2021

@Alexandru Lungu I was just looking in my admin.atlassian.com under Site Settings > Product Access

There is a bulleted list on the right side of the screen. The last one says "When users log in, they'll land in Jira. Change this setting." You can change that to Confluence!

Image.jpg

1 vote
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2021

Hi @Alexandru Lungu 

Can you try clicking on the switch button in the top left corner (3 x 3 dots) Screenshot 2021-09-29 172225.png

This should then show all the different Atlassian Cloud products that your account has access to.

Hope this works for you.

Phill

@Phill Fox As you can see in the picture I have posted, there is no switch button (3x3 dots in the left corner)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events