Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scroll Versions Plugin for Confluence on Cloud

Hiruni Madola November 18, 2020

Hi,

I want to know whether the plugin Scroll Versions will be supported when confluence moves to Cloud?

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

Suggest an answer

3 votes
David (K15t) November 22, 2020

Hi @Hiruni Madola

thanks a lot for your interest in using Scroll Apps on Confluence Cloud!

It seems like you understood correctly and a move to Data Center shouldn't be too impactful on app functionality.

In case migration to Confluence Cloud becomes an issue for you, just recently, we went live with the K15t Cloud Migration Hub, which outlines the current Cloud availability and differences of K15t’s apps.

You’ll find the Scroll Versions section under this link. The summary is that we’ll make Scroll Documents the new solution for technical communication on both Confluence Cloud and on-prem Confluence. It already has a fair overlap in features and integrations with Scroll Versions and we plan to extend that list by adding features like variant and language support as well as a clear migration path from Versions to Documents.

If you have feedback, thoughts or concerns, please let us know here or submit a support ticket under help@k15t.com!

Cheers,

David

PS: Shoutout to @Walter Buggenhout for mentioning all the right people :) 

3 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2020

Hi @Hiruni Madola,

It seems as though the full functionality of scroll versions is too complex to implement in cloud, but it seems that scroll documents does offer certain versioning functionalities in the cloud. More details are already in this related question.

It is probably best to speak to the people of k15t directly about your use case. So I'll see if I can connect you - @David (K15t) @Matt Reiner _K15t_ @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ (I hope they don't mind ;-))

Hiruni Madola November 22, 2020

Thanks a lot for the confirmation. I will contact the tagged people, when I am clear with my company strategy about moving to cloud or data center? I hope if we are moving to data center, there won't be anything to worry abouty, from what I understood. Hope someone can confirm.

Thanks again!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events