cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating from Server to Cloud

Luke Bailey
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 31, 2022

My company is in the planning stage of migrating from Server to Cloud.  We are also considering getting access to other Atlassian products at the same time.  Is there a separate charge or any bundling that we might be able to take advantage of in order to save on multiple products?

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2022

Hi @Luke Bailey , welcome to the Community!

Depending on your current Server licensing status and the number of users you have, there are a couple migration-related discounts you might be able to take advantage of:

• The Cloud Migration Trial lasts the duration of your Server maintenance or Data Center subscription (for up to 12 months). This lets you test, migrate, and run in the Cloud without licensing twice for Server and Cloud while you migrate.
  • If you have more than 1,000 users, there is a Cloud Loyalty discount to take a look at - the linked page contains a lot more information about the scope of the discount and what to expect.

In terms of general product bundling, currently the one to be aware of is that Jira Service Management includes OpsGenie .

Cheers,
Daniel

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events