Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for participants to provide feedback on change management concept

Matt Tse
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2021

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your continued interest in the change management topic across Atlassian’s cloud products. My team is exploring some ways in which we can improve the change management experience for admins, and would love to get some early thoughts and feedback.

We’re looking to speak with Atlassian admins who manage and operate our cloud products at a large scale.

If this sounds like you, please comment below and I’ll reach out to you with more details!

Cheers,
Matt

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2021

Hi @Matt Tse

I would love to participate, but I'm on Server.  We are looking to replace Service Now with Jira Service Management and would love to get some ideas from Atlassian.  

Matt Tse
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 4, 2021

Hi @Fabian Lim ,

Thank you for your interest! We just closed out a round of concept testing but I'll be sure to reach out to you for any future sessions.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events