Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I fix a "Confluence site not linked" error?

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2022

After a successful server to cloud migration, I am getting the error below.  Jira macro repair did not fix this.

I did not see anything about this in the migration documentation.  Is this a common issue?  How can this be addressed?

site not linked.png

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Erik Mathijs May 16, 2022

Hi @Rob Horan ,

Some links between Jira and Confluence are not migrated correctly.

You have to ask Atlassian support to fix this (via a MOVE ticket).

This is a known issue. It will only repaired by Atlassian support when you migrate to production.

I wish you good luck with the migration journey.

Cheers,

Erik

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2022

Would that be what's in this article?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/after-a-successful-server-to-cloud-migration-url-links-are-broken-in-the-new-cloud-instance-1077781093.html

I found this after posting here.

I am hoping the team I am working with will be OK with waiting until the production migration is complete before fixing it. 

Is this a common problem?  Shouldn't this article be linked to the JCMA/CCMA documentation?

Erik Mathijs May 17, 2022

Indeed @Rob Horan 

I have the same problem and communicated with Atlassian support.

They promised me the link fixing will be done after production migration.

While mentioned in the article that this is a very time-consuming and manual task, i also hope that it does not disturb my teams working in Jira and confluence.

Cheers,

Erik

Like Rob Horan likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events