Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For a successful cloud migration, put your people first!

👋  Hi everyone, 

My name is Emilie and I’m part of the Customer Success team, based out of the San Francisco Bay Area, CA. Having worked with organizations going through system and process changes, I’ve seen the correlation between incorporating change management practices early in planning and successful implementations.

Recently our team has spent a lot of time thinking about:

• 💡  How can we ensure that Atlassian tool administrators are set up for success and have a plan in place to help their teams transition smoothly to the cloud?

• ✊  How can we support admins with the people side of change?

• 📝  What communication templates can we provide our admins to ensure that no user is left behind?

With that in mind, we developed the Cloud adoption toolkit leveraging learnings from across our Customer Success & Innovation and Cloud Migration teams as well as feedback from customers like you. We hope this toolkit will help propel the success of your cloud migration by assisting you with:

• 💪  Understanding the importance of change management

• 🧑‍🎨  Creating a change management plan

• ☁️  Learning about in-product differences that your teams can expect as they adjust to Atlassian Cloud

• 📧  Creating customizable email templates and product-specific guides to help teams navigate the changes and get productive on Atlassian Cloud as quickly as possible

Let us know what you think! We’re eager to keep this toolkit up to date and would love to incorporate your feedback.

P.S. If you're looking for additional Cloud migration information or assistance, check out our Migration Program page or reach out to our experts here!

5 comments

Comment

Krista Stellar March 22, 2022

I would love to check out the cloud adoption kit; however, when I download the zip file I'm unable to open it with the error "inappropriate file type or format". Can you double check the download file? Thanks!

Like Emilie Crangle likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2022

@Emilie Crangle This looks like a great initiative and resource for Cloud migration journey for Cloud admins and users alike. Thanks for sharing this "Cloud Adoption Toolkit"! I will see how can I best use it for my customers/clients when there is time to help them with cloud adoption.

Like Emilie Crangle likes this
Emilie Crangle
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2022

Thanks for flagging @Krista Stellar! Looks like we have a small glitch but we're working on resolving that asap. I'll share back out as soon as it's resolved.

Emilie Crangle
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2022

Thanks @Taranjeet Singh ! Looking forward to hearing your and your customers thoughts around it and what was helpful 😄

Emilie Crangle
Atlassian Team
March 24, 2022

We're back on track and there should be no further issues to download the toolkit. Hope this is helpful for you all throughout your migration and planning ahead!

cc: @Krista Stellar

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events