Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant Logs

Lilian March 1, 2022

With JCMA, there are logs generated with pre and post migration results. Why doesn't CCMA have this? I am missing data and would like to see the pre and post migration results.

The Confluence log doesn't tell me anything, especially counts. In my completed migrations some of our pages are missing tables and images randomly in multiple spaces.

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
James Richards
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 1, 2022

Hi @Lilian

We have two Suggestions already for these features

You can vote for, watch and comment on these to help get them better visability.

Regards,
James.

Lilian March 1, 2022

Hi James,

Thanks - I found one of them already but didn't see the other one. I voted for both.

Lilian

Erik Mathijs April 28, 2022

Hi James, i did a migration from server to cloud and the CCMA shows a error.

How can i find out what is not migrated ?

CCMA-error.JPG

James Richards
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2022

Hi,

That's a pretty generic database error there. I suggest opening a ticket with Confluence support and have them look at the logs. It's possible that there is an issue with your server environment, or the data being migrated.

James.

Like Erik Mathijs likes this

Hi @James Richards ,

I am running the migration of the specific space again.

At this moment i am doing migration tests, but is there a possibility to check if all pages and attachments are migrated when i do a migration to production ?

Cheers,

Erik

James Richards
Atlassian Team
April 28, 2022

@Erik Mathijs

All I can suggest is you open a ticket with Support to help as CCMA doesn't have inbuilt reporting for this.

Regards,
James.

0 votes
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2022

Whoa, how are we supposed to get any info without logs?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events