cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

📚 Earn a new community kudos badge: ‘All About AI’

169 comments

Comment

Daria Kulikova September 29, 2024

The ability to summarize comments is a blast! Like it! :)

Like John Funk likes this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2024

It is nice to watch the webinar and learn what AI features are currently implemented but it seems that this evolve so quickly so that we need to catch up each month. :)

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2024

Yes, the more I see the summarization capability, the more I like that. 

Stephen_Lugton
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2024

The improve writing AI feature on Jira tickets is great for tidying up ideas / thoughts from the team that I type up as we go:

Improve writing.png

Teresa_DevSamurai
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 3, 2024

I love using the summary feature!

Amit Kumar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 3, 2024

I have started using Altassian AI recently and I could see AI working in some places. After watching the video, I can relate and have learned more on how to use them. Thank you

Susmita Panda
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 8, 2024

Hi All
The session was very insightful, with AI the job gets easy like for eg on-demand dictionary & most importantly to summarize comments & long & lengthy discussions.

Like Sherilyn Tasker likes this
Sherilyn Tasker October 8, 2024

Summarise and define seem like really useful features, unfortunately we don't appear to have them turned on, so I'm off to talk to our admin !

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 12, 2024

I didn't know about the possibility to summarize comments. Love it.

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 12, 2024

Also, I like the summarization capability.

Carlos Chang October 15, 2024

Love how brainstorm works, it lists all possible tasks swiftly. Give me a rough plan and now I can refine them.

Matt Baillargeon October 15, 2024

Ability to summarize in Jira

Michael Kerr October 15, 2024

I'm liking the define capability. 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 16, 2024

I love how every month there is more and more. This is not a one time viewing only - keep coming back!

Jaspreet Singh October 16, 2024

Got an overview on Creation of Rovo Agent

Melanie Albrecht October 16, 2024

I can see Rovo agents forming a bridge between the rich data brews in JSM & Jira and the people who pay for these platforms.

If AI agents can pipe insights out of the Jira UI and into places that executives live, we might see those executives enjoying Jira more.

Lorenzo Phillips
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2024

I just got out of the Atlassian Intelligence for Project Management session and it was awesome! Lots to digest, but I liked the quick hitters and setup that allows me to go out and explore on my own. Based on what I learned, I'll definitely be changing our strategy heading into 2025 as we have several large clients queued up next year that will definitely need Atlassian Intelligence and/or Rovo to increase their successful adoption of the Atlassian stack.

RamR October 16, 2024

There was a lot of good content in that short time frame... Feeding the wizard with one chunk of your requirement at a time to fine tune and get what you want rather than sending in a whole story at a time is a real cool way of achieving desired output. As simple as it sounds, I believe that is where the real magic happens. Prompt engineering will become your second nature working with these wizards in a long run. I really appreciate the team taking time in bringing this to us and helping quench our thirst for AI.

Aaron Pavez _ServiceRocket_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 21, 2024

Natural language search, improve writing and scouring through the confluence pages for answers. really amazing stuff!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events