Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Research study opportunity! Define the future of migrations and grab some swag.

Attention all Atlassian Server admins!

We're interviewing Server admins to better understand Cloud migration motivations and obstacles, and we’d like to invite you to provide advice and answer questions. Your answers could help define the future of migrations!

If this sounds interesting to you, we would love it if you could meet with us. We're offering swag codes that you can redeem at the Atlassian swag store as a thank you for your participation!

Just click here to fill out this quick survey to sign up!

What is it?

A 45-minute individual session over Zoom where we will cover a few different migrations examples and exercises to get your opinions and feedback.

Who are we looking for?

Atlassian Server admins of companies under 1000 employees. You can still have a mix of Cloud, Data Center, and Server deployments

Who is running it?

The session will be run remotely by myself. (Can't wait to meet you!)

When and where is it?

We’ll coordinate individual calendar appointments with you based on your availability. It will be run as a Zoom call.

How long will it run for?

It will run for 45 minutes.

Will it be recorded?

Yes. This is for internal purposes only. All answers will remain unpublished and anonymous.

How do I register?

Please click here to access a quick survey to sign up!

Thanks, everyone! I’m looking forward to collaborating with you!

4 comments

Comment

Abraham Durrant November 9, 2021

@Jacob Wisner The Google form permissions needs to be opened googlepermission.png

Like Pronto Software likes this
Pronto Software November 9, 2021

+1 on the Google forms permission fail.

Jacob Wisner
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 9, 2021

@Abraham Durrant @Pronto Software thanks for calling out! The survey link should be accessible now.

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2021

Can you elaborate a bit more on cloud migrations - are you looking for feedback on migrating multiple cloud instances, migrating off cloud to data center, or migrating to cloud?  I certainly have feedback for all of those but just wanted to get a better idea :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events