Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Migration says "Project settings will allow public access"

Jonathan Rapoport April 27, 2021

Migrating JIRA for the first time and I get the message "Some items have settings that allow anonymous access. After migration, projects, boards or filters will be available to anyone on the internet. Download the CSV file to see the affected"

The CSV file says "BIG_and_OCC" which are the names of two of our projects.

Looking at the projects permissions and there isn't a single item set to use the "Anyone" permission.  Further these two projects are used by four others on the same permission scheme and didn't get flagged.

Any suggestion other than to warning about being visible to public and proceed which i'm hesitant to do.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2021

Hi @Jonathan Rapoport ,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

If BIG and OCC are your projects, and you can see "BIG_and_OCC" in the CSV file, it seems to me it could be the name of some filter, where both the projects are included. Did you try to check available filters, whether there's some filter with this name?

Shane Miskin April 27, 2021

Thank you @Hana Kučerová i found it as a filter set to public.  Much appreciated for the suggestion.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events