Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

would you please set my trello account and atlassian account again?

aatefeh_bbari August 20, 2022

trello acount  ; <an email address>

atlassian account  ; <the same email address>

again I have to change me google account chaned.

user: <the same email address>

pass: <don't ever do this>

I have explain every thing in conversation with you  in gmail. would you please do it?

before you set them for me, I just lost evevry thing in chrome. so I cannt log in again till they get set.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2022

I have edited this to remove the login details you have just provided to the whole world.

I strongly recommend that you move anything you need off this account and shut it down as soon as possible, because it will have been compromised by a bot by now.

You should NEVER give your passwords out in a public forum.

Anyway, on to the question - there's nothing the Community can do, we are not Atlassian support.

Also, there's nothing Atlassian can do - Trello uses Atlassian accounts for access, so you are already using the same account for Atlassian and Trello.  

You'll need to talk to your administrators of Trello and Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket/etc to get your account access restored.

aatefeh_bbari August 23, 2022

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH. YOU WERE ALWAYS KIND. Could I ask a question about collections in free trello account from you? looks like just you are kind here and fix my problems for my account.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2022

Collections are a function of premium if I remember correctly.  You'll need to upgrade to premium to make use of them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events