Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

add user in thge cloud (new looks)

If I follow the steps and click the hamburger menu, there is no option to create a user from there. So the manual doesn't seem up to date and how to add users, and I'm out of ways to try.

1 answer

0 votes

Marcel,

The method to create user won't be in the hamburger menu. You need to go to Site administration. You should be in the site-admins group to do this.

Have a look here:

Let us know if you have any trouble.

Regards,

Shannon

Great answer thanks.  10 stars...

And I just recieved an email to vote for this answer, but the voting option, as suggested in the email, is nowhere to be found. Or well hidden....

I looked for add user in the documentation, but always see something of an olkder version (ie: not cloud), and when I click on cloud, it switches to the front of the cloud documentation, which is totally worthless. :-(

Hi Marcel,

The vote option is the up arrow here: 

Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 1.01.45 PM.png

When I want to look for articles specific to Confluence Cloud, I include those words with the document I need in Google.

It can be that when you click on the 'Cloud' option if the exactly named article doesn't exist for Cloud, it will just take you to the main documentation page. That means that the article that contains the data you need is called something different for the Cloud version.

I hope that clarifies things. Let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Atlassian Account

Upcoming AMA with the Atlassian Identity Product Managers!

"Atlassian Account" is a space where you can raise questions about your Atlassian Account and your identity across all of our Atlassian Cloud Products. This involves understanding User Managemen...

489 views 7 16
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you