Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your access has been revoked

Thanthoni.Kumaravadivel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 25, 2021

when i try to login https://fineossupport.atlassian.net/. i am getting "Your access has been revoked" error. And i have been asked to "Looks like your administrator has marked your account as inactive. Contact your administrator to solve this issue."

Admin, please resolve this issue.

2 answers

0 votes
Bradlee Duncan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 14, 2023

I see a lot of questions like the above one, but I don't see any solutions that I can take, as an administrator, towards fixing it for my users that are encountering this. Can someone point me to any documentation for Jira Cloud that can help me solve this issue for my users? 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2021

I am afraid we are not your administrators, we're a community of people with an interest in Atlassian stuff (usually because we use it).  Your admins might be here, but there's no guarantee they'll see your question.  The rest of us have less knowledge of your system and less access than you do!

You'll need to contact your administrators somehow.  If you don't know who they are, I would talk to the people around you - the team that you're working with on this Jira, the person who granted you the access in the first place, the person who asked you to use that Jira, and so-on.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events