Why have people, who don't be invited acceptance to our Jira?

Ralf Hintner February 19, 2020

Hey Everyone, i have a Question.

We using Jira Software, and we have severan persons of an other company. 3 of them we have giving access to our Jira. Scince several days, more and more people of this company have access to our Jira. When i asket the Teamleader of the project, he said to me, that they come from Bitbucket, and send me an screen from one of these people, with an screen of Join Sites, and there is our Site into the screen. But we don't use Bitbucket, it is not in oure billing, and also i don't see it somewhere. Why is there an link to our site, and why can people use this link to join our site?

Any Proposal? Thaks for ur Help.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2020

Hello Ralf,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I understand it has been a while since you posted the question and maybe it was already resolved, but I want to share what may be affecting your site.

When users are automatically added it can be related to GSuite where a group it's synced from G Suite to Atlassian Cloud and everyone from that group will be added to the site. If you are not sure if G Suite is synced, please go to Administration > G Suite.

Also, since there are more site-admins, someone could have allowed people from a specific domain to create their accounts. To check this, please go to Administration > Site access. If a domain is approved, then anyone from that domain can access xxxxx.atlassian.net and create an account.

I see that Atlassian access was removed from the site, so I believe that it shouldn't affect anything else on your site.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events