It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why am I being charged for International Transaction Fees

Periodically I am charged for International Transaction Fees. We do collaborate with team members in India so I can somewhat understand this. However the billing statements that I access online are not reflecting these charges, yet I am seeing them on my credit card. 

3 answers

0 votes

I think you need to explain what this has to do with Atlassian applications?

Same thing happened to me - saw it on my credit card statement after my JIRA subscription payment. This article helped explain it - it has to do with foreign banks being used in the transaction process.

0 votes

Hello everyone, 

thanks for your question.

The credit card charges for your Atlassian subscriptions most likely originate from a foreign bank - for example, for all European customers, all charges originate from Atlassian B.V., Amsterdam, Netherlands. 

The amount that we charge your credit card for is the subscription price as listed on www.atlassian.com (plus sales taxes if applicable).

The international transaction fee charge in addition to your transaction price originates from your credit card issuer. You might want to contact your credit card issuer to inquire what is the percentage/fixed fee for international transactions. At Atlassian, we do not define or charge the international transaction fee. 

I hope this helps. Please let us know if anything

Thanks,

Anastasia  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Atlassian Account

Upcoming AMA with the Atlassian Identity Product Managers!

"Atlassian Account" is a space where you can raise questions about your Atlassian Account and your identity across all of our Atlassian Cloud Products. This involves understanding User Managemen...

33 views 0 4
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you