Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I being charged for International Transaction Fees

Stacy Kania October 3, 2016

Periodically I am charged for International Transaction Fees. We do collaborate with team members in India so I can somewhat understand this. However the billing statements that I access online are not reflecting these charges, yet I am seeing them on my credit card. 

3 answers

0 votes
Anastasia Semenko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2018

Hello everyone, 

thanks for your question.

The credit card charges for your Atlassian subscriptions most likely originate from a foreign bank - for example, for all European customers, all charges originate from Atlassian B.V., Amsterdam, Netherlands. 

The amount that we charge your credit card for is the subscription price as listed on www.atlassian.com (plus sales taxes if applicable).

The international transaction fee charge in addition to your transaction price originates from your credit card issuer. You might want to contact your credit card issuer to inquire what is the percentage/fixed fee for international transactions. At Atlassian, we do not define or charge the international transaction fee. 

I hope this helps. Please let us know if anything

Thanks,

Anastasia  

0 votes
Matthew Salzer April 7, 2018

Same thing happened to me - saw it on my credit card statement after my JIRA subscription payment. This article helped explain it - it has to do with foreign banks being used in the transaction process.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2016

I think you need to explain what this has to do with Atlassian applications?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events