• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Where exactly can I find the"buy button" starter licence for 10$/year

Hi there,

I have signed up for a trial period and now I would like to buy a starter license. We are only two users at the moment and starting our small-scale company right now.

However, when I am prompted to add my payment details, I can only choose a license for 10$/month not 10$/year. I have read the q&a (https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/starter#licensingandordering-2) but haven't found the the way to acually sing-up and buy the starter license.

Sorry, but please explain step-by-step. Thanks a lot!

cheers, erwin

1 answer

Greetings Erwin!

Here you go: https://www.atlassian.com/purchase/product/jira-software

Thats where i bought my tiny license :D

Hi Michael, 

thanks for the quick reply. Could you please explain step-by-step? 

My steps so far:

- Select Cloud as deployment and add Confluence

- At "claim your site" I click "add products to an existing site" as I have already singed-up for a 7-days trial

- Error message: 
You must signup for OnDemand before you can configure an OnDemand instance. If you already have an OnDemand account please check that it is linked to your current username.

- "Singup for OnDemand" brings me to https://www.atlassian.com/try which I choose in the first place 

Thanks for your help!

Hello @Erwin Verbeek,

You can't get a license for 10$/year in Cloud - it is either 10$/month or 100$/year.

You can get a 10$/year license when using Server though, see pricing:

I click "add products to an existing site" as I have already singed-up for a 7-days trial

If you'd like to continue your trial, you should actually go to your Confluence > Site administration > BillingBilling details and add your payment's details there.

Hope this helps,

- Manon

Ohhhhh! Well, the cloud version is indeed 10$ per month, the server version is what i got for 10$ a year. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

About the ondemand error: I cant help you with that because i have 0 experience with cloud unfortunately. BUT, isnt there an option to upgrade your evaluation license in your JIRA instance (for me it is under Administration -> Applications -> Versions and Licenses [keep in mind, i have server, not cloud])?

What happens if you click that link, assuming you have it too?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Atlassian Account

Upcoming AMA with the Atlassian Identity Product Managers!

"Atlassian Account" is a space where you can raise questions about your Atlassian Account and your identity across all of our Atlassian Cloud Products. This involves understanding User Managemen...

631 views 7 16
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you