Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get my certification bill receipt?

tobias_schaer April 26, 2020

Hi there community,

I must have lost the bill for my ACP-100 certification which is needed by my company. Is there a way to retrieve this from my certification portal profile somehow?

I have already paid and now need the original bill/invoice provided by Atlassian. I don't recall having received a corresponding mail, but might just have deleted it.

Have a good day and best regards,
Tobias

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2020

@tobias_schaerA bit lengthy process but I worked for me.

1. Visit Atlassian University Certification Page - https://www.atlassian.com/university/certification
  2. On Top-Right you will see yellow bordered button to login to certification portalScreenshot 2020-04-27 at 11.49.58 AM.png
  3. Click button and login to certification portal using your certification portal credentials (ATxxx, xxx is some long number and password)
  4. On home page click on button "Schedule and Take Exams with Kryterion" Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 11.51.54 AM.png
  5. This will take you to a login page and on click that login button you will be on site where all exams are taken and registration for them is done.
  6. On Kryterion site, go to tab "Receipts" here you can find desired examination bill/receiptScreenshot 2020-04-27 at 11.55.22 AM.png

Hope this resolves your issue.

tobias_schaer April 26, 2020

Hi there @DPKJ ,

this was actually very helpful. Many thanks for your fast response! 

Have a good time ahead and best regards,
Tobias

James Rickards (Deloitte) March 27, 2024

The site has changed since this answer.

There is no longer a yellow button at that URL, and there is no "receipts" in the certification portal. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events