Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Where can I get my certification bill receipt?

Hi there community,

I must have lost the bill for my ACP-100 certification which is needed by my company. Is there a way to retrieve this from my certification portal profile somehow?

I have already paid and now need the original bill/invoice provided by Atlassian. I don't recall having received a corresponding mail, but might just have deleted it.

Have a good day and best regards,
Tobias

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
DPK J Community Leader Apr 26, 2020

@tobias_schaerA bit lengthy process but I worked for me.

1. Visit Atlassian University Certification Page - https://www.atlassian.com/university/certification
  2. On Top-Right you will see yellow bordered button to login to certification portalScreenshot 2020-04-27 at 11.49.58 AM.png
  3. Click button and login to certification portal using your certification portal credentials (ATxxx, xxx is some long number and password)
  4. On home page click on button "Schedule and Take Exams with Kryterion" Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 11.51.54 AM.png
  5. This will take you to a login page and on click that login button you will be on site where all exams are taken and registration for them is done.
  6. On Kryterion site, go to tab "Receipts" here you can find desired examination bill/receiptScreenshot 2020-04-27 at 11.55.22 AM.png

Hope this resolves your issue.

Hi there @DPK J ,

this was actually very helpful. Many thanks for your fast response! 

Have a good time ahead and best regards,
Tobias

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Atlassian Account

Upcoming AMA with the Atlassian Identity Product Managers!

"Atlassian Account" is a space where you can raise questions about your Atlassian Account and your identity across all of our Atlassian Cloud Products. This involves understanding User Managemen...

485 views 7 16
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you