cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch to different Community account?

Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2022

Hi,

I currently use two different Atlassian accounts - one is on my private email and another one is on my business email. As I'm logged in to both of them on the same device, I sometimes need to switch between each to perform specific operations.

In Atlassian Community, I prefer to use my private account as I got main subscriptions and most of the data on it. I've found out that I would need to first log in to a private account (on https://id.atlassian.com/) and then open Community to have that account open there.
However, after some time (after I log in to my business account as well), my Community account is switched to the one linked to the Atlassian business account.

It would be perfect if Community would support account switching (same as it is now possible to do on Atlassian Support center), so I'm wondering if there's any request/suggestion on that, or if maybe this action is possible to do somewhere on the Community pages/user profile pages?

Switch accounts.png

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events