Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up Organization

Kelly Bercaw February 11, 2020

If I setup a new organization, will I be able to associate all previously created Jira and Bitbucket accounts with our newly created organization? If so, how would I go about doing so and will this requires a subscription to Atlasian Access?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Adarsh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2020

Hi @Kelly Bercaw ,

You need to claim/verify the domain  to view and manage all the Atlassian accounts under that domain. Once you verify the domain, all the accounts under that domain will be associated with the Org (including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket). You don't need an Atlassian Access subscription to claim domain and mange users. 

thanks,

Adarsh

Kelly Bercaw February 12, 2020

Perfect thank you! After I have claimed and verified the domain, will the projects that are already created be impacted negatively? Meaning, will they lose any previous work?

Adarsh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2020

Claiming domain will not have an impact on projects or access to those projects. Once you claim a domain, users in those domains will not be able to make changes to key profile fields. 

Like Kelly Bercaw likes this
0 votes
Walisson Pires April 20, 2021

After create new organizations and insert the customers in each one, Can I follow this method to update all old created requests with them organizations?

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events